So, here is a quick update.
- Had a barium swallow test done (tasted like spearmint)
- Had an ultrasound on my neck done. The size of my thyroid suggests possible Thyroiditis.
- Doctor ordered another blood test to check for Thyroiditis, specifically Hashimoto's Disease.
- Gastroenterologist referred me to a surgeon for further analysis of my thyroid and if I require a procedure.
- Seeing the surgeon in April.
- Still sick, still sore, had some good days (meaning able to eat twice a day and can do light housework) but am back to bad days (can manage once a day, pain spikes, even light housework is too much).